Monday, August 11, 2014

New Beginnings

As i sit down to write this I am so overwhelmed with the stories and details I could share. My mind tends to go foggy from being exhausted after long days and from having so much to process all at once. Every little thing her has such significance and mesning, being away from home and solely relying on the Lord's love and grace hour by hour makes you view things in such a new light.
Today we settled in to the normal routine that is followed on weekdays. In the morning all the babies ages 2-6 spend time in preschool doing reading, writing , singing , crafts, and working on social skills.
Since I've been here at AMANI we have had the privilege of praying over and sending off 2 of the girl babies. They are now safely reunited with family members. While it is so hard for staff it is then end goal and a happy occasion for all involved. The days here fly by before you can even blink. It was a gorgeous day the babies got to spend quality time outdoors before we headed inside for super , bathes , teeth brushing , story time, prsyers. Of course enough of the most precious hugs and kisses to go around before lights went out. They call me Auntie Hannah, my heart melts every time they yell at me always wanting me to be looking at one of them doing some trick. Or saying cheese in my face which means I want to take a picture with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment