Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Then And Now!

Today i was sitting in the midst of college for a weekend at my school and i found myself taking a trip back in my head to about three years ago! Time flies and continues to pass by me faster and faster. About three years ago i was sitting in my house filling out my application for college, sent it in and patiently prayerfully waited for God's answer through acceptance or not accepted. Well obviously.....got answered i was accepted and have been on one amazing ride ever since. God has brought down such a long hard, challanging, maturing ride both physically spiritually, and mentally. God is soooo faithful, He has blessed me with soo many opportunities, amazing friends that will last a lifetime and sooo many other things that cannot be counted. God has proven Himself faithful and sovereign day in and day out, through every friendship, relationship , paper, assignment, and conversation. God does have a purpose and plan for my life and looking back its been great i can't help but look forward in anticipation and excitement to see what God is going to do and where He is going to take me. Gods will be done and His name be glorified in all things......as i closely approach graduation it is a daily trusting and surrendering to Christ because my life is not my own and my plans can only come to pass as Christ wills !!!! Praise God that my life and more is in His hands. Its my pleasure and honor to follow, trust and obey!

No comments:

Post a Comment