Monday, April 30, 2012

Life ........All That it Holds

A constant struggle that I have is being at peace and content with where life in the moment! I am constantly waiting and wishing for that next thing to happen, or to get the next new great thing on my wish list. The Lord has to over and over again calm my heart and teach me to live in the moment for all the moment can hold for me. I have to work extra hard to conciencly awaken myself to all the blessings that the Lord has provided and what He is doing in through and around me.
I am currently in a season of some big changes and transistions. These are new and exciting times for me and it has been truly a joy to see how God is changing my heart attitude towards the little adventures that He is taking me on.

GRADUATION: The first accomplishment and season that has come to an end is the last 4 long , hard and trying years!!! I graduate from college, yes college on this Saturday May 5th. I cannot believe how fast the past four years have flown by. So many friends have been made, so many lessons have been learned, and so much worked has been completed for the glory of God. I thank the Lord for the las four years of life for with out them I would not be the person I am today, those were truly four life changing years! I could not have made it through without the Lord's abundant grace and faithfulness.




BIRTHDAY: Holy Cow!!!!! I am turning 21!!! What the heck I dont even understand that! This of course is a second huge change that I am embarking on. Another year has gone and another year will be upon me in a few short weeks. My prayer for this next year is that I would seek the Lord more then I ever have before, and that I would come to know and love with all my heart , soul, mind, and strength. I pray that I would honor the Lord with my every desire and want! I have accomplished so many things and been give the opportunity to do so much already with my life. I pray I never take those things for granted but that I seize every opportunity and open door the Lord blesses me with in the next 12 months of my life!

GOING TO THE CHAPEL: Well to say the least I am STOKED for two of my favorite people in the world. My sister in the Lord , best friend, and roommate all throughout college is getting married June 2 ! I could not be more happy for her, I have watched Whitney and Colby grow together in their relationship with each other and the Lord over the past three years. Colby is a godly man that is going to make an amazing husband and spiritual leader for his family. I am so blessed to be a huge part of their life and to get to witness all that the Lord has for them in the future. It most definitely has been hard at times seeing them so happy and starting their lives together through my breakup with Kevin , but GOd has given me grace to be able to enjoy this exciting time with them and be able to help Whit with house and wedding planning. I have not been in a wedding since being the flower girl in my Aunt Jenny's wedding when I was 5 , so i am sooo excited and honored to have this once in a lifetime chance to stand up with my Whitney as she gives her life to Colb. Congrats you two love you both more then you know.......God bless the years of life you have together.



These are just a few highlights of whats going on in my life and all the changes and exciting happenings that are going on. With God everyday is fun and adventurous even though its not always easy God is constantly faithful and soo sooo good!!! Love you Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment