Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blessings For Today!

God's grace for the day was abundant and His faithfulness was once again poured out and made super evident! First grace of the week was that I finally got switched to day school, which means Il be completely done with school this summer as compared to next year sometime!!! ...............PRAISE THE LORD! :)  
Today was my first day going to school with my new schedule of class time, as well as all new faces that I knew non of! I was a little nervous to be in a completely new environment, being the odd ball out of the groove. As I walked into class I randomly picked a seat towards the back and eventually began talking to and asking the girl sitting next to me some questions. After talking back and forth for some time I come to find out that she is a christian, is graduating on friday, is getting married in March, and is moving back to where I used to live (El Centro). She began telling me about the Baptist Church  that she attends up here in San Diego and was asking about any good churches down in El Centro . I was able to share with her where I had the privilege of worshiping when I lived down in the valley and encourage her in the importance of being in a fellowship of believers, especially as a newly married couple. 
This morning I was just doing my devo's as normal as I was eating my breakfast, going about my morning not really thinking about school or the day ahead of me. As I was walking out the door to leave for school my mom called out "Hannah, be a blessing today", as I shut the door behind me my reaction was a sarcastic, "yeah mom sure"! How ridiculous does that sound, like really? Here God has just answered a prayer that I have been asking for now for 4 months and has provided the funds to receive this amazing education in training for an excellent career. He has placed me in an environment where I can shine bright for Him and be a light in a dark place and my attitude is one of I am in this for me, to graduate and be successful. HOW LAME!!! 
I cannot say enough how amazed I am at what the Lord continues to do in my heart and life and how He uses me every single day even without we realizing it sometimes. May my heart and mind be awakened to the hand of God leading and guiding me. May I be sensitive to His Spirit when it calls and commands me to do or not to do things, to say or not to say something. God would you constantly remind me that my life is not my own, that even though I can only see this small picture of my life, keep revealing day after day as I walk by faith the bigger things that you are orchestrating for eternity. 
The God I have the greatest honor to serve and worship is truly a one of a kind loving, faithful, and gracious Father, who is soo intimately involved in the littlest areas of our lives. Thank you Jesus! 


And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19 

1 comment: