Friday, December 12, 2014

The Heart Of God and Missions


Here are a couple articles I came across this week that spoke to my heart and we're an encouragment to me. I hope you get the same from them. I have not posted in awhile as work has been soo busy and i am trying to juggle so much change and preparation for more change at one time. God continues to show Himself so faithful in this process and different needs arise , He is right there providing , leading and guiding. He continues to amaze me. Just when I think I can't give anymore , He makes my heart aware of His presence , and through blessings He constantly is pouring out.
Will try to write an actual post in the next week or so as I will have some nice down time before I start a new job after new years.

Gods Changing Hearts Through Adoption:
http://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/how-god-changes-hearts-through-open-adoption



Not All Short Term Missions Are Bad:
http://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/your-short-term-mission-trip-may-not-be-worth-it




No comments:

Post a Comment