Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Katie Davis Interview

Katie Davis is a young lady who inspired and ignited the fire in my heart for Africa when I was first introduced to her in my early college years. Katie came to speak and share about her ministry and book at SDCC where I was attending at the time. I remember sitting there blown away and dumbfounded as my heart was burned by all I was seeing and hearing. I was overwhelmed knowing I would one day visit and serve the Lord for a period of my life in Africa I just didn't know when. The Lord was present that day and little did I know that several years later the Lord would call me to serve in the same town and the same orphanage that Katie and her mom first visited on their trip to Uganda. That place of hope and love where so many volunteers hearts have been captured and where God has wrecked lives for His glory.

Katie is amazing to say the least and a great testimony to complete faith and trust in Jesus, as she gave her full yes and followed where she saw Him lead. On her last trip to the states she was able to do a 3 part interview with Family Life Today Radio Station. I would be lying if I wasn't sitting at work listening to it. I could relate to so much of what she was explaining and sharing , bawling multiple times. My heart beat is AFRICA , all my heart strings are so sensitive to this people, culture , color and country!! I have fallen head over heels in love ........take a listen for yourself , I am sure you will be blessed.


Katie Davis Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment