Sunday, May 6, 2012

Perfect Love!

This past weekend my Aunt and her family came to visit , to attend my graduation and celebrate my moms birthday. Included in my graduation card my Aunt included this article that she had in her journal. Someone in her life passed this little article on to her when she needed it most in college. I am soo blessed by my family and humbled by the love, support, and faith that they continue to have in me. Over the past three years as I have been in and out of relationships I have learned so much and come to understand the truth of what the article below is talking about. My one desire is that Christ be first and foremost in my heart above ALL else and that I would seek my complete joy, happiness, satisfaction and worth in Him ALONE!!

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone, to have a deep relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God to a Christian says, "No, not until your satisfied with being loved by Me, giving yourself totally and unreservedly to me, and have an intensely personal and unique relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be united with another until you are united with me, exclusive of any other desires or longings. 
I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow Me to bring it to you. Just keep watching me, expecting the satisfaction that I am Keep listening and learning the things I tell you. You just wait that is all. Don't be anxious, don't worry. Don't look around at all the things other people have gotten. Don't look at the things that you want, just keep looking off and away up to Me or you will miss what I want to show you. 
And when you are ready, Il surprise you with a love far more wonderful than any you could dream. You see, until you are ready, and the one I have for you is ready( I am working at this moment to have both of you ready at the same time), until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I have prepared for you, you wont be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me and is thus the perfect love. And dear one, I want you to have this perfect and wonderful love. I want you to see in a fresh picture of your relationship with Me, and enjoy materially and completely the everlasting union of beauty. 
Know that I love you utterly, believe it, and be satisfied.

I strongly feel that this is a prayer that needs to be passed to every young single girl. I believe it is something that every young girl desires , longs for and and wants for there life. Everyone of us young singles needs to be reminded of GOd's greateer plan. That He loves us and only wants what is absolutely best for His little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment