Monday, August 20, 2012

The Beginning of the End and the Start of Forever

Today marks the first day of the last week of school for me!!! School at Paul Mitchell that is. It has been one of the longest most trying year for me and I cannot be more grateful to my heavenly Father for carrying me all the way. On the days that is seemed i would literally not make it out, both physically mentally and emotionally Christ who is ever faithful, ever sovereign, ever gracious , not giving us more then we can handle sustained my soul. There were dark mornings of feeling depressed and overwhelmed by the sin and environment of school that i would just cry and cry asking why I had to go one more day. There is such a heavy, dark cloud over peoples souls and it is soo hard to keep ones self afloat in a spiritual battle. Christ has continued to show me and give me evidence of the promise that this work that He has begun in me He will complete it, that not matter how dark a place may seem He will bright through my one little life if I but let Him. I am not saying that this calling is an easy one by any means but I am here to testify that is a rewarding and satisfying one.
As I finish this last week strong and cross the finish line, completely a goal I set for myself over two years ago I am proud to say well done. It has always been in planted in me to finish something once it has been started and I have faithfully done that. I set a goal for myself to finish college and cosmetology school by the age of 21 and it feels good to look back at all the hard work, sweat and tears (literally) and see the task completed. I am soo excited to see where the Lord takes me and all the doors He opens for me along the way as I am now free from the burden of school. The Lord has already proven faithful as He has already opened doors and provided opportunities in the near future for me to bless others with the gifts, talents and passions He has so graciously poured out. Our God is great and greatly to be praised, in the highs and lows He is ever faithful ever true never failing with love unending.

No comments:

Post a Comment